Disclosure: Some of the links mentioned on this page are affiliate links. That means, when you use those links to buy products, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. That way I will have some help in running this website.
The Liebstar award helps budding bloggers like me.
If you are looking for unique, authentic and amazing Bengali recipes, check out Tina’s Blog Let’s cook with Tina and Check out all the temple visit chronicles with photographs, details and facts on beautiful and Important Temples on the one and only Ranjini’s blog Ranjus Travel Blog
1. Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 Bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
5. Ask your nominees to Nominate 11 others.
6. Notify your nominees once your post is live.
I got questions from Ranjini and Tina and I selected 11 questions in total 😀
1) What inspired you to begin blogging?
I am a foodie by nature and I love to experiment with cuisines from around the world. The only criteria is, it should be easy to make 😜. I love reviewing things as well, so here I am with this blog.
2) How often do you post?
I try to post at least twice a week, but currently I am trying to post daily as I have to complete 100 posts by 23 August , that’s my birthday 😁😁😍😍🎂🎂
3) Describe your key strength?
Research. I love Research.
4) Which is your favorite movie?
I like mostly Comedies. No one movie in particular.
5) Which country do you belong to?
India, my Bharat. 🇮🇳
6) If given a chance to revamp your life, what you would become?
I will be the same Shaheen, as I am now 🙋 Maybe some what fitter.
7) What is your dream destination?
I want to visit Canada 😍😍
8) Tell me about your ambition?
I want to be an expert on making Eclairs, I love Eclairs 😋😋
9) Share a bit about yourself.
I am a mother of a toddler, I want to make a good, one stop informative website on Crocheting, baking and cooking.
10) Fruits or veggies,what’s your pick?
11) What are your hobbies?
Baking, googling, reading, crochet, gardening.
Now my questions for my Nominees
1) Any 5 FACTS about You.
2) What is your favorite/often used phrase?
3) What is one quality you wished you possessed but struggle with?
4) What is one of your favorite holiday traditions? It can be any holiday.
5) What makes you the happiest and why?
6) If you could travel to a destination you have never been before, what would it be?
7) That one cartoon character from your childhood memory you relate so much ?
8) Any new skill you acquired recently?
9) If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10) Is there a specific blogging topic you enjoy writing or reading?
11) If you could travel to a destination you have never been before, what would it be?
Neeraja Her blog Happiness is homemade has a good collection of healthy recipes.
Garima Check out her interesting blog Gray is my Way
Ashish Interesting blog on Trip Travel Explore
Mruga Her blog Musings of Mruga is my favorite visual site. She draws the ingredients used and I can be on her site all day 😍😍 I so wish I could draw like her.
Asif He is a budding blogger. Check out his interesting blog. Follow and support.
Hannah I like her blog Hangry Hannah for delicious recipes.
Saara Check out her blog for some very interesting content and stories.
Aakash An interesting blog about warfare, military, developments, changes, challenges.
Once again, Thank you all my blogger friends to support and like my posts.