Disclosure: Some of the links mentioned on this page are affiliate links. That means, when you use those links to buy products, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. That way I will have some help in running this website.
Sofia is a Mom blogger like me and is an interior designer, a beautiful homemaker and so much more.
And Rusha !! Now this is Interesting, Rusha’s amazing blog “Seamless Echo” is actually a collab between two very sweet and cute girls Disha and Rujuta 🙂 Smart intelligent girls !!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community.
Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog. Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees.
Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Questions by Sofia and Rusha (I chose 11 from both :D)
- Give us a little insight into your blog? My blog is all about Easy recipes and reviews of products either used for cooking, or some ready to eat foods. I also give a sneak peek of my gardening and crocheting journey.
2. Why did you start blogging and for how long now? I actually started blogging in 2014, but then due to work and other commitments, I discontinued it. Now I am blogging seriously for past 1 year.
3. What do you enjoy most about blogging? Interacting with my fellow bloggers 😀
4. What makes you the happiest and why? My toddler Zo. Kids make everyone happy right?
5. What do you prefer, calling or texting? I prefer texting, hate calls 😛
6. Your hobbies?Reading, research, crochet, cooking
7. What do you love to do in your leisure time? I love watching movies and web series, also, Reading relaxes me.
8. What makes you smile even in your worst times? Honestly!! good food 😉
9. Where would you like to go once the pandemic ends? A vacation to Goa
10. Have you experienced defeat? How did you feel on that day?Many many times, I can’t even count !!! Obviously I felt sad and demotivated but I am a very hopeful person.
11. Express your thoughts on ” Jack of All and Master of None”? Leave thoughts, I can give you a perfect example and that’s Me, I am a jack of all trades and master of none 😛
Questions for my nominees
- Where do you get inspiration for your hobbies/interests/talents?
- Which of your posts has been the most popular?
- Whatever your blog is about, when and why did you get interested in that topic?
- Do you ever feel nervous before publishing a blog post?
- One thing that can lighten up you day in an instant?
- Most watched tv series?
- Your comfort food?
- What is a Good morning like for you?
- What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
- What activity takes the most of your time?
- Are you, so far, proud and satisfied with your blog’s progress?
My Nominees are:
Congratulations to all the Nominees, You guys definitely inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community.