I want to thank the amazing Parmigiana whisperer for tagging me in this very interesting challenge! I discovered some Interesting blogs and amazing bloggers on Parmigiana Whisperers blog, and this is the spirit of these challenges, to connect bloggers and helping us all to find out more about this community!
If you have a slightest interest in Food (who doesn’t? :P) and especially Italian Food then you must must (Yes I repeated the word must intentionally :D)visit Parmigiana Whisperers amazing blog. I can read her blog all day, it is so interesting and her writing is very witty, the titles she gives are amazing 😀
- Thank the one who has tagged you for this challenge and link their blog site.
- Add the official photo in your page.
- List at least 5 bloggers you like. (Suggestion: You can list up 3 bloggers that you’ve known for a long time and you can also list up 2 newbies or more. It’s up to you though!)
- In 5 sentences or above, give a short description about why you love the blogger.
- Tag at least 3 bloggers to do the challenge.
- Put #bloggerssupportbloggers in the Tags section so whenever a blogger is looking for new blogs to read, it will be easier to find!
So Let’s start:
Blogs/Bloggers I Love
Delicious recipes and droolicious photographs !! I love her blog for her very doable but tasty dishes.
A beautiful girl with a beautiful blog, she writes in English and Nepali as well. Visit her blog for interesting posts on real life experiences.
Susan reviews a range of interesting books on her blog. I personally love reading and keep visiting her blog for my dose.
Meet my favorite beautiful Chef Nisha !! Her blog Masala mojo is a visual treat, I get my daily dose of cooking inspiration from her website.
Such a sweet sweet sweet girl Evin, I got to know about her blog through Aaliya and I am hooked. She has immense talent, her creativity and a flair for designing has made me her fan in a day flat. Love you Evin 🙂
There you go. I super love the blogs that I have listed above but there are also other blogs that I really love. This post would be endless if I listed them all. Now, I tag other bloggers that I really love to do this challenge.
Please see: To everyone I have listed, you may or may not participate. The choice is up to you and it’s definitely okay for me whatever your decision is. I just really wanted to mention your blog in this post to show some love, support and appreciation!
Thank you all so much for reading this long post. Please check out the blogs that I have listed above. Remember that it is totally FREE to support other bloggers. It is free to view their blog, subscribe or follow and sign up to their newsletters. Let’s show some support and let us “let love” circle around this wonderful community.