We are all under lockdown nowadays and What do you do when you should not go out and you are low on resources. Can’t make an elaborate meal right!! I had some tricolour fussilli lying around and some limited veggies, so i made a one pot fussilli pulao🤓🤓
Interested?? Here it goes:
Fussilli/penne/any pasta: 1 cup
Veggies: corn, capsicums, bottlegourd, any available vegetable.
Onion: 1 big chopped
Garlic ginger paste: 1 tsp
Water: 1-2 cups depending on the type of pasta
Oil: 1 tbsp
Jeera: 1 tsp
Spices: Salt, red chili powder, dhaniya powder according to taste
1. Chop up the available veggies, here i took bottle gourd, corn, tomatoes, green chilies, onion(not in pic).
2. In a pressure cooker, heat some oil, put jeera seeds, let it splutter, put the chopped green chilies, onion and saute well. Put ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell goes away.
3. Put the chopped veggies, the spices: Salt, chili powder, dhaniya powder and mix well. Put the unboiled pasta and give it a stir. Add the required water so that the pasta is immersed in it.
4. Pressure cook for atleast 10 minutes. Let the steam settle down and give the pasta a stir.
5. Serve and enjoy, Indian pulao tasting masala pasta 😛