Beautiful poem by Aaliya Hussain 👌👌👌
Category Archives: Reviews
What the description says: Use the “Magic” pen to color in the picture, and see vibrant colors, details, and patterns appear. Each page of the kids’ activity book features a lively princess-themed artwork to complete and a seek-and-find activity, too. Makes a great travel toy.
Features & details
- Toys and Games
- NO-MESS ACTIVITY BOOK: The Melissa & Doug On the Go Water Wow! Safari Reusable Water-Reveal Activity Pad features reusable pages that come to life when wet.
- 4 REUSABLE WHITE PAGES: Use the pen to fill in each activity and see hidden colors and pictures appear with every stroke! Then simply let the page dry to erase the pictures and fill it in again and again.
- REFILLABLE CHUNKY SIZED WATER PEN: This Melissa & Doug alphabet activity book comes with a chunky-sized water pen that allows easy filling and is designed for smaller hands to easily grasp. The compact, spiral-bound format is great for travel.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 TO 7:This toy is a delightful and educational gift for kids . Add a Melissa & Doug toys to round out the hands-on and screen-free play experience.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
As soon as the baby finishes coloring all the 4 pages, the first page becomes dry and is ready to color again, Zo loves this activity book.
I got 2 different books, one is animal themed and one has fairies.
Sometimes she will just take a wet wipe and rub it on the page and the colours come alive. The pages have find-the-objects kind of games too.
Very nice to gift also.
Price: starts from 350
Available on amazon and flipkart.
Very good for engaging kids during traveling
Mess free activity
So many options of scenes and themes to choose
Very good book to gift
Younger toddlers like zo don’t have a proper grip or technique so they put a lot of pressure which makes the brush tip flat after sometime making it difficult to colour.
Can’t put the brush with water filled in it in the storage space provided as on getting wet the adhesive of the storage compartment comes out.
Links for Amazon and Flipkart
This is a non paid, non promotional review of an app for cosmetics shopping online. My two most favourite apps Nykaa and Purplle have a new competition, Smytten🤩🤩
This new online shopping portal gives us trials of 6 beauty products like creams, fragrances, soaps and on every purchase order, we get 6 trials more. We have to bear the shipping cost. Also, shipping does not get cancelled even if you are ordering trials with a product purchased. I searched a lot for the coupon codes and didn’t find any.
Anyways, gave a shot to a trial of 6 sample products and spent 169/- rs, out of 169/-, 128/- rs got credited back to my wallet which could be used for my next order. I ordered 3 ital veloce body mist, 1 escape perfume and 2 soaps.
Delivery and Packaging: I am based in Pune and i ordered on 31/1/2020 and i got the delivery on 4th feb. Packaging was good, all products were wrapped in bubble wrap placed in a standard cardboard box.
I liked the products and browsed for my favourite face serum, St Botanica’s Argan and rosehip oil serum. Ordered on 2/02/2020 and received on 6th, this time the packaging was not from Smytten but directly from St. Botanica it seems.
My favorite brands available on smytten are ital veloce body mists/ perfumes, st botanica, bvlgari, Calvin Klein, biotique, and so many.
Loved a trial perfume sample and looked for it to order, surprise, i got buy -one-get-one free offer on the perfume.
The Perfume is good but i wonder why, not as good as the sample perfume 😉
Will i buy again?? Maybe, if i get better deals😃
Pros: 1) Good pricing and deals.
2) 6 sample trials, i would love to try out a sample, It makes absolute sense to get a sample of an unreturnable product and then invest your hard earned money in it. Especially true for perfumes.
Cons: Not a lot of variety like nykaa or purplle, but it is quite new so let’s give it some more time. Not many coupon codes available.
I liked their try.buy.try line too.
Have you used or are planning to order from Smytten too??? Let me know. Meanwhile, you can use the referral code below.
Use my referral code: Use the code at the time of sign-up “naNN0tX “
What a beautiful thought 🤩🤩
Your destiny is in your hands, control it by the reins. Don’t make it your weakness or feel you can’t change it . Be strong and show the world; take some pains.
It’s your choice, either to follow it or make your dreams come true. Don’t let destiny pull you down, instead use it as wings and soar high.
Faith and destiny is within us, if you dare… then take it in your hands and make your dreams come true.
The magic is within us; the choice is ours we are free. So let’s change our fate and live our own destiny.
This poem is dedicated to Disney Princess Merida.
This review will cover Baby Snacks
1) Timios Apple & Cinnamon Melts Review
2) Carrot & Cumin Melts Review
What it claims:Continue reading
Interesting Indeed…I Love Turmeric 😀
One of the best parts about being married to my husband Mike is that he is my yin to my yang, my mashed potatoes to my gravy and a Fred to my Ginger. In fact, I consider our partnership almost like dancing to the tango cheek to cheek. Sometimes I lead and he follows, and sometimes he leads, and I follow with a strong grip. (Cue the sly smile.) Creating this food blog page is just like that partnership. Today I would like to officially introduce the food blog of If Good is Hungry. All of the recipes that you find here today are in conjunction to Mike’s blog, Being Invictus: A Chiropractor’s Blog About Healthful Living while Conquering Pain , where he talks about Health and Wellness, Chiropractic, Pain Relief and the power of plant based eating towards faster recovery from pain. Mike firmly believes that nutrition plays a…
View original post 1,083 more words
I make Turmeric tea out of the roots. This is indeed the magical golden spice. I love Turmeric.
I think by now most of you have heard about the amazing spice, turmeric. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Turmeric is a popular spice similar to ginger, known for its bright yellow/orange color and is used in curry powders and mustards. This plant grows across India and other areas of Asia and Central America and is considered an Ayurvedic medicine. Ayurvedic medicine (or Ayurveda for short) is one of the world’s oldest holistic (whole-body) healing system. It was developed almost 4,000 years ago for medicine in India and is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and spirit. Unlike traditional medicine, Ayurvedic medicine’s main goal is to promote good health, not fight disease, however treatments may be geared toward specific health issues. Turmeric has now been studied extensively and there are more than 15,000 manuscripts published about curcumin…
View original post 572 more words